Rock Hill Storm Damage Restoration
Serving Residents in Mecklenburg, York, Union & Lancaster Counties
Whether strong winds have blown off your shingles or heavy precipitation has caused a leak in your roof, it’s time to call in a professional. Merritt Roofing is your trusted roof restoration expert in Rock Hill and the surrounding areas. Serving homeowners since 2009, we understand any type of storm damage is devastating. A roof that has sprung a leak or shows visible holes is not only dangerous for the occupants, but it can also destroy the contents of your home including your personal belongings and other valuables. Count on our roofing team to provide you with the fast, reliable storm damage restoration services you deserve. We show up with quick response times and all the necessary tools for proper roof assessment and solutions, so you can start feeling safe and comfortable in your own home again.
Call us any time for immediate assistance for any hail or wind damage roof restoration services in Rock Hill! Our phone lines are available 24/7.
Types of Storm Damage
Hiring a professional Rock hill roofing contractor after a storm is of the utmost importance. In addition to identifying visible damage from the storm, an expert roofer has the equipment to check subsurface damage such as hidden leaks, moisture, and other similar issues.
Common Types Of Storm Damage Include:
- Hail damage – Spring and summer can produce hailstorms that damage the roof, siding, and gutters. The damage is rarely visible from the ground. Hailstones impact the shingles making bruises that can lead to leaks if not properly identified and repaired. If left without repair, this can cause severe damage to your property so it’s a good idea to let a trained professional like Merritt Roofing perform an on-roof inspection.
- Wind damage – North and South Carolina have winds strong enough to damage roofs many times throughout the year. Not seeing missing shingles does not mean your roof is free of wind damage. Oftentimes, the wind will crease the shingles making them susceptible to leaking. Creased shingles and torn roofing tabs are not always visible from the ground, so it’s wise to let our Rock Hill roofers walk your entire roof during an inspection.
- Tree damage – High winds, heavy rains, or lighting can cause trees to uproot or fall on the roof. Tree branches can also be blown onto the roof, penetrating it and causing leaks. Scuffs from tree branches and flying debris often go unnoticed and can cause leaks that are costly if they are not addressed quickly. Let us help you and perform a free roof inspection.
What Size Hail Will Damage A Roof
Hail in general can be damaging to your roof. However, larger hail that is 2 inches or more in size can leave more obvious damage than hail that is an inch in size. Hail that is half an inch or smaller will typically not have as negative of an impact on your roof if it is in good condition. If you are unsure if your roof has suffered any damage following a storm, look for the following signs that indicate a repair is needed.
How To Spot Hail Damage On Roof:
- If you have a metal roof look for small divots or indentations in the roof
- If you have an asphalt roof look for cracks, missing pieces, or fractures in the roof
- If you have a tile roof look for breaks in the material
- Check the flashing of your roof for nicks or dents
- Inspect your gutters for any deep impressions or dents
While some signs of hail damage are clearly visible, other damage may be hidden. That is why it is imperative you consult with a professional roofer who can perform a thorough inspection and provide you with the necessary repairs.
Comprehensive Storm Restoration Services We Offer
At Merritt Roofing, we have a Haag-certified inspector on our team. We take pride in providing the most comprehensive storm damage roof assessments in Rock Hill and the surrounding areas. From hail and wind damage to tree damage, our roofing team will survey every area of your roof to identify them all.
Depending On Our Findings, We Recommend Any Of The Following:
- Roof replacement
- Roof repair
- Gutter and downspout replacement
- Siding installation
- Exterior paint
If the roof damage is severe, we offer emergency tarping service to protect your family and belongings. We work closely with insurance companies and financing institutions to ensure your roof is taken care of and your home is protected. You can count on Merritt Roofing to be with you every step of the way to help you navigate the restoration of your roof following devastation.
Our Phone Lines Are Open 24/7
More than a local Rock Hill roofing company, we are your neighbors as well. We are here for you in your time of need. No matter the severity of your storm damage, our roofers are ready to go above and beyond to help you. Our hotline is also available around the clock, so don’t hesitate to call us for roofing inspection or repairs as soon as possible.
Trustworthy and reliable- Melissa Berens
Great company, great service, quality people- Sue and Bill Hilton Jr.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- Shelby Johnson
Great experience- Megan Watson
He got the job done fast!- Rebecca